If you are registering on behalf of any entity or company (“Company“), you represent that you are authorized to enter into, and bind the Company to these Terms and purchase the ZOOZ and ZOOZ Code. You are solely responsible for ensuring that these Terms are in compliance with all laws, rules, and regulations applicable to you and the Company and the right to access the ZOOZ and ZOOZ Code is revoked where these Terms or use of the ZOOZ and/or ZOOZ Code is prohibited.
- License. Subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms, during the Term (as defined below) ZOOZ hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable , license to use the Solution Code together with related documentation, solely in order to integrate the Solution Code into your proprietary Internet site, application or systems (collectively, the “Application“), and to distribute such Solution Code as integrated into the Application or in order to provide payment services to your end users through the Solution. You acknowledge that you specify which payment processor(s) and/or payment solution(s) (“Processor“) you elect to work with, by configuring the Solution accordingly. ZOOZ shall integrate the Solution provided to you with such Processor on your behalf and provide such Processor with all information and data provided by you for provision of the services and the Solution. You hereby undertake to ensure that any Processor you elect complies with applicable law and you shall be liable to ZOOZ for any of breach by a Processor. Aside from the Solution Code, the Solution is provided by ZOOZ as a service over the Internet, and you shall not be entitled to any other code (whether source code, script or executable code) or software of the Solution. Solution Code shall not be distributed on a stand-alone basis. ZOOZ may choose to modify the Solution (including changing functionality or modifying the look and feel of the Solution) or cease provision of the Solution at any time, in its sole discretion.
- Account. ZOOZ may require you to create an account. Use of the Solution is void where prohibited. By using the Solution, you represent and warrant that (a) all registration information you submit is truthful and accurate; (b) you will maintain the accuracy of such information; (c) you are 18 years of age or older or, if you are under 18, you have your parent’s or guardian’s permission to enter into these Terms, or otherwise have the ability to form a binding contract; (d) your use of the Solution does not violate any applicable law or regulation, or any obligation you may have to a third party; and (e) you shall notify ZOOZ immediately if there is a security breach of your account.
- Payment Schemes. You must comply with all rules and regulations of all applicable card and other payment schemes (such as, but not limited to, Visa and MasterCard), and all other applicable laws and regulations in respect of the use of the Solution. You are responsible for obtaining accurate payment information from your customers and end users. You are responsible for all credits, returns, disputes and chargebacks and all costs associated with the foregoing. ZOOZ is not a payment service provider (PSP) or payment “acquirer” and shall have no liability or responsibility for the foregoing or in respect of the actions or omissions of any third party payment scheme, including the failure of any third party payment scheme to complete a transaction.
- Fraudulent, Deceptive or Unfair Business Practices. You may only use the Solution for lawful purposes and activities. You may not use the Solution for restricted activities that ZOOZ may designate from time to time in writing. You agree that ZOOZ may make inquiries to verify your identity and determine the ongoing creditworthiness and character of your business, including by verifying all provided information against third party databases. You shall cooperate with all such efforts of ZOOZ and shall provide information as reasonably requested by ZOOZ. In an effort to manage risk, ZOOZ reserves the right to monitor your transactions and processing activity for high-risk practices and compliance with these Terms.
- Payment. The fees for use of the Solution, in accordance with the fees specified and in the manner detailed on our website, or as communicated by ZOOZ to you (the “Fees“). ZOOZ may update the Fees at any time upon 30 days written notice. You shall make payment of the Fees within 10 days of the conclusion of the calendar month in which the applicable transactions occurred. Amounts due hereunder are exclusive of VAT and applicable taxes. You shall make payments hereunder free and clear, and without deduction or withholding, except as required by law. If you are required by law to make any deduction or withholding, you shall make payment of such additional amounts as is necessary such that ZOOZ shall receive the amounts due hereunder without any such deduction or withholding. Late payments shall bear interest at the rate of 18% per month or, if lower, the maximum amount permitted under applicable law. All Fees are non-refundable.
- Customization. ZOOZ may agree to customize the Solution for you pursuant to a separate, written statement of work executed by both you and ZOOZ, which may require the payment of fees in consideration for such customization work. In the context of such customization, you may provide ZOOZ with certain materials (including trademarks, logos or brands) for incorporation in the Solution (“Customization Materials”). You represent and warrant that you have all right, title and ownership in the Customization Materials, and you hereby grant ZOOZ a non-exclusive license to incorporate such Customization Materials in the Solution for provision of such customized Solution to you and your customers and end users. The work product of any customization of the Solution performed by or on behalf of ZOOZ (except the Customization Materials) shall be deemed part of the Solution, owned by ZOOZ and (provided that all applicable Fees are duly paid by you) licensed to you according to the terms and conditions of these Terms. If the foregoing is not sufficient to grant ZOOZ all right, title and interest in the work product of any customization of the Solution performed by or on behalf of ZOOZ, you hereby assign to ZOOZ all right, title and interest in the work product of such customization work.
- Intellectual Property. ZOOZ and its licensors have all right, title and interest in the Solution, the Solution Code and all documentation in respect thereof, all enhancements and improvements thereto and any intellectual property rights in the foregoing. No licenses are granted by estoppel or implication. Any reference in these Terms or other marketing material to the “sale” of the Solution or the Solution Code means only the license of the Solution or Solution Code pursuant to these Terms. You are not obligated to provide ZOOZ with any feedback in respect of the Solution, Solution Code or applicable documentation. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you do provide ZOOZ with any such feedback, ZOOZ may use such feedback without any obligations to you (including any obligations of confidentiality or attribution) notwithstanding anything in these Terms or in the course of dealing between you and ZOOZ. You shall have all right, title and ownership in the Customization Materials.
- Restrictions. Except as set forth expressly herein, you shall not, and shall not permit any third party, to (a) reverse engineer or attempt to find the underlying code of the Solution Code or the software used to provide the Solution; (b) circumvent, disable, or otherwise interfere with security-related or access control features of the Solution or the Solution Code; (c) modify the Solution or Solution Code, or insert any code or product, or in any other way manipulate the Solution or Solution Code; (d) modify, reproduce, sell, lease, rent, create derivative works from, publish by hard copy or electronic means, sublicense, disseminate, retransmit, circulate to any third party or on any third-party web site, make the Solution or Solution Code available to any third party, or otherwise use the Solution or Solution Code except as expressly permitted by these Terms or (e) use the Solution to compete with the services provided by ZOOZ through the Solution. You may not remove or obscure any proprietary or copyright notice from the Solution, Solution Code or applicable documentation. To the extent any of the restrictions set forth in this Section are not enforceable under applicable law, you shall inform ZOOZ in writing in each instance prior to engaging in the activities set forth above. You undertake that your end user license agreement shall contain contractual provisions with substantially similar effect to those set forth in this Section 9.
- Confidentiality. Either party (the “Receiving Party“) may receive certain confidential and proprietary information related to the technology or business (“Confidential Information”) of the other party (the “Disclosing Party“). The Receiving Party agrees to keep such information confidential during and after the termination of these Terms and not use it except for purposes of using the Solution or Application or in performance of its obligations or exercise of its rights under these Terms. Confidential Information shall not include information (i) already lawfully known to or independently developed by the Receiving Party without access to the Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party, as shown by contemporaneous documentary evidence (ii) disclosed in published materials, (iii) generally known to the public, (iv) lawfully obtained from any third party without restrictions, or (v) required to be disclosed by law, provided that the Receiving Party shall provide the Disclosing Party, at the reasonable cost and expense of the Disclosing Party, with prior written notice of such requirement and reasonably cooperate with the Disclosing Party to minimize or challenge such requirement. The terms and conditions of these Terms shall be deemed the Confidential Information of ZOOZ.
- Warranty; Disclaimer. ZOOZ represents and warrants that the Solution and Solution Code will operate in material compliance with documentation provided by ZOOZ. Except as expressly set forth herein, the Solution, Solution Code and documentation are provided “as-is”. ZOOZ disclaims any implied or statutory warranties in respect of the foregoing and without limitation, implied or statutory warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title or non-infringement. ZOOZ does not warrant that the operation of the Solution will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Limitation of Liability. In no event shall ZOOZ be liable in the aggregate to You or any other third party in excess of amounts ZOOZ has actually received from you in respect of the license of the Solution in the 12 month period preceding any claim. In no event shall ZOOZ be liable to you or any other third party for indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including, but not limited to, loss of profits, loss of data or loss of use damages), even if it has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses. ZOOZ shall have no responsibility or liability for any third party products or services including, without limitation, the reliability or availability of any telecommunications or internet service or the services provided by any third party payment processor.
- Term and Termination. These Terms shall be in effect commencing as of the date of acceptance of these Terms by you and shall remain in effect for a period of one year (the “Initial Term“). Following the Initial Period, these Terms shall automatically renew, until terminated by either party with forty five (45) days prior written notice. ZOOZ may terminate this Agreement at any time with written notice if you have materially breached any provision hereof. ZOOZ may upon written notice suspend your access to the Solution if (a) ZOOZ detects suspicious or unusual activity in your account, such as material changes to the average transaction amount or processing pattern or (b) ZOOZ determines, or has reason to believe, that you are engaging in any illegal activities or in fraudulent, deceptive and/or unfair business practices. Upon termination of these Terms, you shall cease all use of the Solution. Sections 3 – 17 and your accrued and unpaid payment obligations shall survive the termination or expiration of these Terms for any reason.
- Publicity. Either party shall have the right to include a reference to the other party, its logo and Internet website on the website, marketing literature, labeling and promotional materials of the first party. Either party may re-publish information contained in a previously approved press release, including on a party’s website and in marketing materials, subject to its prior written consent.
- Miscellaneous. These Terms represent the entire agreement between the parties regarding the subject matter hereof. All waivers must be in writing and any waiver shall not be deemed to be a continuing waiver or a waiver of any other default or of any other term or condition. You and PaymentOS are independent contractors, and you may not obligate ZOOZ by contract or otherwise or make any representation or warranty on behalf of ZOOZ. You shall not assign any of your rights or obligations hereunder without the prior written consent of ZOOZ, and assignments in violation of the foregoing shall be void. ZOOZ may assign all of its rights or obligations hereunder to a purchaser of all or substantially all of its assets or share capital, or to any successor to ZOOZ’ business. ZOOZ may transfer Customer Data to a purchaser of its assets, share capital or business in respect of the Solution. If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed invalid or unenforceable, such term shall be interpreted to give maximum effect to its provisions, and any such invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other part or provision of these Terms which shall remain in full force and effect. These Terms shall be governed by the laws of the State of Israel, and the competent courts in the State of Israel shall have exclusive jurisdiction to hear any disputes arising hereunder, provided that either party may seek an injunction or other equitable relief in any jurisdiction to prevent a breach or stop a continuing breach of these Terms. ZOOZ may provide any notices required hereunder to the contact information you provided in your account registration, and such notices shall be deemed received on the day that they are provided.
Last Updated: May 2018